Shopping in London for Christmas is an experience to cherish! The streets of London’s West End bustle with shoppers who are busy shopping at London’s world famous department stores. Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, John Lewis, Hamleys and Fortnum & Masons are the most popular choices, especially amongst the international visitors.
Source: Alessandro Santarelli
The shopping parades of the West End, South Kensington, Leicester Square dazzles with amazing displays of festive lighting. Oxford Street, Regent Street and the Carnaby Street area in between bustle with thousands of Londoners, tourists and visitors who are all seeking out perfect gifts for loved ones. With the roads busy, and pavements full of excited shoppers….what could be better than enjoying the Christmas shopping experience with a bespoke point-to-point shopping tour in a hired limo!
L.A. Stretch Limos Christmas Shopping packages are tailored to your requirements. Our most popular customer choices include:
- ‘Arrival in style’ at Harrods, where a concierge will welcome you to the world’s most famous department store, with further ‘arrivals in style’ at Harvey Nichols and Peter Jones department stores.
- Visit one of the many Christmas markets to find unique and beautiful gifts:
- The Southbank Centre Christmas Market – featuring 80 traditionally decorated wooden chalets
- Christmas at Kew – Kew Gardens’ boutique Christmas market, filled with an assortment of hand-picked, irresistible gifts and tempting treats for foodies.
- Christmas Shopping at the Barbican where the foyers come to festive life.
- The Kingston Christmas Market – where the Kingston’s Memorial Gardens are transformed into a winter wonderland with all the sights, sounds and smells of a traditional Christmas market.
- Handmade Christmas at the O2 (13-15 December 2013) – where the UK’s biggest craft fair sees hundreds of the country’s best crafters and hobbyists selling their wares under one roof.
- Onward transportation to one of London’s iconic eateries – the Hard Rock Cafe, Rainforest Cafe, Planet Hollywood for an all American lunch
- Traditional options for afternoon tea at either:
- The Hilton Hotel, Piccadilly
- The Savoy Hotel, Strand
- The Lanesborough, Hyde Park or,
- The Goring Hotel, Belgravia (winners of The Tea Guild’s prestigious award “Top London Afternoon Tea 2013”)
- Excitement for the kids and those who are still ‘big kids at heart’ at the world’s largest toy store, Hamleys on Regent Street with entertainment options at Namco Station Funscape, Westminster or the London Trocadero, Shaftsbury Avenue.
With your own choice of music, videos and refreshments, transportation in a L.A. Stretch Limos limousine is a memorable experience, allowing you to view London at Christmas in total comfort and luxury. For Christmas shoppers the best part is you will not have to carry your shopping as our chauffeurs will always be on hand to collect your bags from you and guard them throughout the day. They will also be able to give you lots of local knowledge and may even tell you where to get some major bargains!
Special midweek limousine hire packages for shopping trips to the West End, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford, Bluewater Dartford or Lakeside Thurrock. Affordable L.A. Stretch Limo day-hire packages for hire to London from Essex, Kent, Sussex and Hertfordshire are available now.
Please call for further information and to book your limo….our phone lines are open 24 hours.